This is a truly excellent thought together with over the course of this next blog post I will aim to address the thought. One we can answer at Garden Log Cabins
Is a log cabin a backyard garden room or is a backyard garden room unique? I guess the basic response is they are both kind of the same thing but what makes them unique is the way they are created.
A log cabin is without a doubt a backyard garden room,but they may not look the same as a regular backyard garden room due to the cabins distinguishing aspect that make it look somewhat different to backyard garden room but they both do precisely the same thing. If you need more help visitTimberdise
Don’t acquire a log cabin or a backyard garden room messed up with a summer months property,they are two very different things. The fundamental one is that a log cabin or backyard garden room has the potential to be used all year round while a summer months property isn’t genuinely suitable for use throughout the wintertime. Sure,some people will use them in the wintertime but in comparison to a log cabin or backyard garden room they are not in the same league.
So,our backyard garden rooms are at the present time in the style of a log cabin When you think about a backyard garden room you think about the potential to have a further room in the backyard garden that you can use for fairly much everything you want without having all the increased prices that comes with a regular property extension.
Benefits of a backyard garden room or log cabin.
1. You never have to worry about planning authorization (in most instances).
2. You never have to worry about contractors working on your property for weeks quite possibly months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the clutter together with dust.
4. Perhaps the most significant reason of all is the price. A backyard garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price together with time than a house extension.
5. The completed product is far more eye-catching together with eye catching than your typical property extension.
The latest research suggests that incorporating a log cabin or backyard garden room to your property will boost the market value of your property. The common example is that a backyard garden room or log cabin about ₤ 5k will add about ₤ 30k to your property. So not only are you getting a brilliant appearing addition to your property than can be used for more or less everything,you are also incorporating much required market value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the fundamentals,let’s take a better look at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a backyard garden room.
1. Let’s look at the walls of a backyard garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific style of a backyard garden room. For one the walls of the cabin are thicker than your standard backyard garden building. Economy cabins begin at a 19mm thick wall but when you go up to look at the premium cabins they begin at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the totally incredible 70mm thick walls.
2. Timber is a natural insulator so the thicker the wood the better the protection you acquire. But what wood also is fantastic at doing is deflecting heat. So in the wintertime your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the hot months the thicker the walls the cooler the cabin will be. This is another reason why a log cabin is an excellent alternative to have as your choice for your most ideal backyard garden room. The way the logs are created is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin completely dry with the insulation working efficiently. The thickness of the wood also eliminates any need for any synthetic insulation on the walls,you simply never require it,thus saving you additional money on wall insulation because the wood provides all you require.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the alternative on all cabins to upgrade the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the building. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall thickness of 34mm or above you acquire an automatic door together with window upgrade so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet again add to insulation of the building.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but again when you upgrade to a cabin with walls of 34mm or above you will acquire an automatic upgrade for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which again incorporates to the insulation of the backyard garden room.
Contact us atTimberdise garden summer room